Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fish Lake

For Memorial day weekend, Spencer and I took a trip to Fish Lake. We both had the whole weekend off, and so we headed to Fish Lake Saturday morning. We were so excited to spend sometime together without work or homework. We love Fish Lake, and will probably be going up a few more times this summer. The first day we were able to spend it alone. His family came up on Sunday. We had a lot of fun, and made some memories :)






Fishing with Brock and Katie.

3 comments:

Robison's said...

Yay!! You figured out the big pics and collages!! It looks great! Fun times fishing it looks like. Glad you guys got some time together. That place you stopped at with the Hicnkley's looks amazing. I will have to look up the story behind it. Your blog looks awesome. Miss ya Kel and can't wait to see you this weekend!

Kati Jo said...

How do you do that with your pictures??? that is so cool!!!!!

Amy said...

Your blog looks great! I'm glad you two got to get away for a weekend together. How fun!