Sunday, February 28, 2010
Here I Go Again...
Spencer and I have some friends who just had a baby (Brad & Stephanie). We love spending time with them. Spencer and Brad have a lot in common, and me and Steph have a good time chatting! Well, they had a beautiful baby girl. She is so darn cute! We have visited them a few times since the new addition, and of course it does not help my baby hunger! I am so anxious. It's on my mind constantly. Everything that I think about, I can somehow relate it to having a baby. I just can't wait. I've said before that I feel like this is my calling in life as it is for every mom, but I really feel like all of my efforts will go to our children & Spencer, and that is also where all of my joy will come from. I can't wait for our little rugrats to get here, and I'm not even pregnant! :/ It is really hard for me sometimes. It's especially frustrating when I hear about those girls who got pregnant on accident, and wasn't really thnking about having a baby, because I am so ready to take on the challenge, and want it so bad. I know I'm still young, I know I have plenty of time to raise a family, but I don't want anything else. Poor Spencer hears about it all the time. I bug him a lot about it. He is patient with me though, and he understands that it's something that is hard for me. We don't know when we will start trying. We have agreed to wait until we both feel like the time is right. Who knows when that will be... Sorry that all I can think of to talk about is having a baby! Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Kel.. I can so feel your pain with your words of expression.. I am so sorry.. I am not going to tell you you will have a baby when the time is right, or anything to try to comfort you, because you already know. I will be so happy and excited when you do have on though. And, you will be so ready for one that you will enjoy every moment of it. Just look at the girls who have a baby and didnt mean for it to happen. Som of them dont put in the full attention and happiness as you will. You will be ready and that is what is important. Go run and get it off your mind!! ;) And when you get prego, you better not hold out and just tell everyone!! :) Love you sis!!
Hey!
Sorry we cause you so much misery :) JK!
We love hanging out with ya too and you are ALWAYS welcome to come visit me and Taylee :) Although I know it isn't the same as having your own.
You and Spencer will be awesome parents!
I'm so sorry that you are having a difficult time. If you ever need to talk, you have my number. Your time will come soon enough, but enjoy your alone time with your hubby. We didn't have much before we had Caden (not that I would change anything, I love my life and my kids). It would have been nice to have more time together before we had kids. Enjoy the freedom of just taking off without having to find a babysitter. =)
Post a Comment