Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Catch-Up

 
Introducing baby #2's name...
 
We almost named Gavin, Tanner. So, it has been an option for us from the beginning of our family. We are so excited to finally meet him (though this pregnancy has not dragged on at all for me). 

This pic is at 30 weeks. I'm measuring a week ahead. I'm currently 32 weeks. I feel pretty good, though I'm really starting to get uncomfortable. I really hate walking up the stairs. Especially when I have to carry Gavin. It is so hard haha. It's also getting difficult to hold Gavin with my big belly. And heartburn has been a bugger this time around.

 
My sister had her baby! They named him Jack. He is SUCH a cutie. Gavin and I were lucky enough to go meet him while he was still in the hospital with his mommy. He has lots of dark hair, and the sweetest little cry! Seeing my nephew Jack got me really excited for Tanner to arrive, but yet again also made me more nervous to have 2 tiny little boys haha. I am trying my darndest to prepare mentally for it, but it just makes me nervous a lot haha. Don't get me wrong, we are so excited for Tanner to come into our family! I just really hope, and want to be the mommy they both need.



 I'm also really trying to soak up everything Gavin does. Knowing that it is just him and I at home for just a little while longer, honestly saddens me, because he is at such a fun age, and I don't want to miss any of it.
 
 
This past weekend, our nephew got married. Spencer's family invited us to spend the weekend with them in Park City since the wedding was in Morgan. We had a blast! We stayed in a nice condo, and had a lot of fun visiting with everyone. Gavin got a lot of attention all weekend. I also got several "looks" out in public. You know, big pregnant belly, and a tiny boy in my stroller. It's expected right?
 
The wedding was so great. They look so happy together. Sadly, I didn't get a picture of the happy couple. But, I at least got some pictures right?
 
Aw. My beautiful sis in-law Katie. She is one of my bestest friends. I really feel like she is one of my own sisters. She's just great. And super gorgeous right?
 
My sister in-law's dad took this picture. Perfect timing! Big ol cheeser that I love.

 A few cuties
 
 Gavin with his cousin Mckay.

The church was so pretty!

I love these ladies.



Have I made it clear how much I love this little boy of mine?
 


 Life is just flying by! My husband is now in his late 20's, we've almost been married for 4 years, we'll have 2 kids soon, he's in his second year of pharmacy school, man we are blessed and so happy!

 

3 comments:

Me said...

Cute pics! I'm so excited for you and I love the name Tanner! Definitely would have been in our name list, but that's Brads brothers name.... Wish we weren't so far away! Miss you!

The Normans said...

You look so good! I hope I look that good with my second! :)

The Harrison's said...

First off I love the name Tanner. Its so cute! Just as cute as you are! Your such a cute preggers and you look so good.

Also I had completely forgot that you went private and was wondering why you had kept commenting on my posts but you weren't writing any of your own!! Then I had a duh moment... So glad i'm back in the loop with you and your cute little family!!