Valentine's morning, I came into the T.V. room and there on the couch was a package and a letter.
He told me in the letter that he thought about waiting til my birthday, but didn't think he could keep it a secret for that long. Anyway it was the swimming suit that I wanted! I was quite excited, because it was thoughtful of him, and because I had a new suit to sport this summer. Then I felt bad, because I didn't get him anything {bad wife award goes to me. Though we really weren't planning on getting each other anything}. My mother in-law watched Gav for me while I ran to the dollar store to find something for him. I got a bunch of candy that I could put together in a saying. When Spencer got home from school, it was waiting for him by the T.V. and I had to point it out to him haha. Then I told him that he could spend some money on himself, because he is much better at doing that than I am {I would prefer to get him some clothes or something, because I think he has enough hunting gear and his clothes are old, but I guess he can never have enough hunting gear. Thus if i had bought him a gift, he would have probably been a tad disappointed}.
I love my little family. I can't kiss those cheeks enough!
We ate at Quizno's here in Nephi. We were going to rent a movie, but Spence had school the next day and felt like he really needed to study. When we got home from dinner, I put Gav to bed, Spencer studied, and I watched Parenthood {my all time favorite show! Love love love it!}. It was a good day, but nothing extraordinary, which is just fine! I am just grateful Spencer is so focused on doing well in school. He is ze best.
I love my two Valentine's. Spencer is one awesome husband. I am reminded almost constantly of why I should be grateful I got so lucky to call him mine. He is so good to me, and not just me, but everyone around him. He has such good character, and works so hard in school to one day provide for our family so I can be a stay at home mom, like we both have wanted. He works hard at making me feel special and loved. Not just all of that mushy stuff, but he is so fun and dang sexy too. Yeah... I think I got the whole package. Who would've thunk it? I really love me some Spencer.
Gavin is my little buddy. He is so much fun to have around. I laugh at him a lot. It is hilarious and exciting to see him try and figure things out. I also think it's funny when he throws his little fits. It doesn't happen a lot, but if I leave the room he just breaks down like someone hurt his feelings. I am a cruel mom, because I think it is funny. It makes me fell like he loves his mommy. He is so happy and easy-going, and smiles all of the time! At everyone! Makes me proud. I love him so much, and am so grateful he is my son. I would be one lucky momma if all of my kids were like he is.
Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's!

1 comment:
Gavin is so cute! Just barely added you to my blogging list. Yay for blogging! :)
Post a Comment