Monday, February 13, 2012

6 Months

My baby had his half birthday on the 10th.
We took him in for his baby well check appt.
Measurements:
Weight: 17 lbs-50%
Height: 26 inches-50%
Head Circumference: 17 inches-50%
Just an average baby ;)

He will stick his finger in that hole of his binki almost everytime it is in his mouth.

He eats his toes! Yumm!

Spencer had this old keyboard laying around, and I decided to pull it out for Gavin. He loves those buttons.

He is such a busy baby. Go, go, go all the time. He used to just sit when he was being held, but now he has to grab anything and everything in front of him to put it in his mouth.


We've started him on vegetables. We tried squash, and he really didn't like that. Then we tried sweet poatatoes, and he seems to like those. I mix them with baby rice cereal to make it a little more thick, and he seems to do better with it that way. I've also started teaching him to sign, "milk". He doesn't sign it yet, but when I sign it to him he knows what it means. He gets big smile on his face, and then becomes restless because he knows his milk is coming.
Happy half birthday you happy boy! xo

No comments: