I am making my blog PRIVATE.... AGAIN. I have done it twice before haha. Wow. I can't make up my mind.Except this is the final decision. I'm going to keep it private once and for all. One reason I decided to make it public this last time around was because my mom isn't sure how to use blogger, and so she just wants to be able to click on the link of my blog and be good to go. I'll have to help her figure it out.
If you gave me your email address the last time I made my blog private, I don't have it anymore... Unless you are in my email contacts. If you are annoyed, then I am sorry...
So. Leave me your email here, or on facebook, or you can email me kelligledhill@hotmail.com
I know what you're thinking... She's not going to last, her blog will be public again within the next few months. Well I am here to tell you, that's not going to happen. For real this time.
Have a great Sunday/week!
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just_dani3@yahoo.com!
amanda_adams_89@hotmail.com :)
Can't remember if I gave it to you before.
None of our grandparents can figure out how to use private blogger. I just copy and paste the blog entry and send it as an email to my parents and QUinns parents. It works great :)
Post a Comment