Monday, June 6, 2011

May I?

My pregnancy has been pretty dang easy and smooth thus far.
But today I am feeling VERY pregnant!

I have not had any complaints until these last few days.
My back hurts. Almost constantly. We had to leave church early yesterday. It didn't matter how many times I tried to get semi-comfortable, I never could. I made it through 2 hours, and the thought of another hour made me want to cry. So we left. Then I get home, and it doesn't matter where I sit in our house, my back still hurts. Laying down is most comfortable, but even that doesn't always give me the relief I want.

HOT. Like sweating from every pore hot. I feel like my body is in a sauna 24/7, and it takes some REALLY cold air to get me satisfied.

I am so tired all of the time. I have been able to go, go, go at work, but it seems like the past few days, I just feel beat. And I feel bad, because I am not a slacker, but feel like I have to slack at work, because I have to sit down to cool off, or gather some energy. Ugh.

Okay, I feel like I've done some complaining that will last me a while. So I will stop. I just hope these next 10 weeks go by real fast, and that it doesn't get harder too soon. I still have just under two months of work left. I have to make it!

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

The Harrison's said...

Sounds very uncomfortable! I'm sorry! Also don't feel bad if you have to sit down at work! I'm sure we can manage for you to have a few breaks! :)

Journey of the Davies said...

Doesn't sound like to much fun having all the back pain. I know you will make it through the last 2 months of work, you are awesome. I can't believe how fast time is going. It seems like just a month or two ago you told me you were pregnant and now you are on the down hill of things. I can't wait to see you and meet your little guy when he arrives.

Chelsie Jensen said...

Yes, you may. I feel like sometimes complaining just makes it easier to make it a couple days longer to deal with the discomforts. Hang in there.. it is all worth it right? that is what I keep reminding myself lol