I don't know if I can say that I "always imagined" my wedding dress in the first place.
I guess I just didn't have a specific image in my head.
What I did know about my dress is that I wanted it to be white, and somewhat simple, but not boring.
I bought my dress at Latter-Day Bride in SLC.
I had it about a week before Spencer proposed.
It was the first dress I tried on out of many, and the only one I fell in love with!
I felt so beautiful that day.
I seriously don't think I could have felt more beautiful!
My dress had a huge part in making me feel that way.
My dress had a huge part in making me feel that way.
But it wasn't the only part :)
Ps. I feel so comment-less. I have several of you tell me you read my blog, but you never leave a comment! :)
1 comment:
Kelli!! I just thought I would leave you a comment!! ha ha I always read your blog but i normally read it on my ipod so it's a pain to leave a comment ha ha but i love reading your blog! i'm seriously so excited for you and spencer! you guys have so many exciting things coming up in your future!! i'm pretty jealous!! i love you both :) love mckenna
Post a Comment