A couple of weeks ago, I read a story about a couple whom I used to know. I came across their story on itsaboutlove.org. It breaks my heart to read what they have gone through. They have been trying to get pregnant for a REALLY, REALLY long time. They decided to go the expensive route, and do In Vitro. Well she got pregnant. And she was pregnant with twins. I'm sure they couldn't be happier. But at 5 months pregnant, they were born, and only lived 5 minutes.
Awful isn't it? I can't help but feel like a horrible person. I mean, I feel bad for myself, and yet there really ARE worse situations out there, happening to amazing people. I don't know if I will ever understand what I am supposed to be learning right now. What I do know is that the Lord DOES have a plan for me.
Last week, I went in and had my blood drawn. They took a lot of blood to look at a lot of different possibilities. On Wednesday, I will be going in again to try another test. Hopefully they find what is wrong.
Also, last time I posted about this, a lot of people commented, left me messages on facebook and what not. I just want to say, thank you. Thanks for your support, your concern, and your love. It is very appreciated :) It's nice to be talking with people about it now, whereas before it was just me and Spencer going through it. So, thanks again.
1 comment:
You are strong and you will make it through this trial with flying colors. I know it's not easy, but our trials never are. We may not understand what we are supposed to gain during our trials, but you will be able to look back and see that you were blessed.You have a lot of people who love you and are here for you whenever you need a shoulder to cry on or just someone to talk to. I love you and will always be here for you. Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment