This year was the first Annual Bunderson Reunion!!!
I had been looking forward to it, ever since I found out there was going to be one! All of my siblings were able to make it for at least some of it, except my brother Jason who had to work all weekend.
Friday night, we arrived at 5 or so. My dad made a miniature golf course in the back yard, and got pretty creative with the holes! Everyone played mini golf pretty much until dark. We had a BBQ, and then played games late into the night.
My brother Colby, works for my brother in-law, Seth, doing landscaping. He had just gotten off work, and was super dirty so I took a picture of my handsome little brother!
It was the plan for everyone to bring their own tents and sleeping bags to sleep outside in my parents backyard. WELL... Spencer and I apparently were the only ones excited about that, because we're the only ones that brought a tent! Spence and I ended up being the only ones that slept outside. It was fun though!
Early the next morning, me, my dad, and my husband went to do a temple session. I wanted to go to one of the new temples. So, we got up at about 5am, left by 5:45, and got there at about 6. Turns out, the first session doesn't start until 7:30. So we waited in the lobby until they let us back to go change. It was such a great session! Probably one of the best ones I've ever been to. The temple was absolutely beautiful! When we walked into the celestial room, the sun was RIGHT on those windows, so it was especially bright. It was awesome.
Saturday morning, everyone came over for a delicious breakfast, and then we went hiking to Donut Falls. Beautiful hike, and so much fun!
My dad has a way with the grandkids. He is just so sweet with them, and they ALL love him. When one of them is fussing, he knows exactly how to calm them down. I love this picture of my dad and Brynlee. So precious.
Later that afternoon, it was SWIMMING TIME!!!! Everyone loves to swim. It was great fun to watch the kids play. And Spencer too! He and my brothers in-law played basketball in the pool. I liked watching him play as well... Ya know, with his shirt off and everything, it was exciting. ;)
Me and Corbyn. This little guy has such a funny personality. I loved playing with him!
I can't believe how old these three are getting! I thought this was a fun picture!
Such a precious picture of my mom and Brayden.
Me and Steph, and Addy. I love that little Addy-bug!
As you can tell, I had such a good time with my family! I love them all so much, and I love hanging around them! My nieces and nephews are awesome, without them, my life wouldn't be as exciting! We had a great time at the Bunderson Reunion!
























2 comments:
YAY! That was a fun weekend, but went too fast! We miss you so much, and did after the first day you left. Can't wait to see ya again! Oh, and the kids love you too!
I absolutely LoVe your pics!! You do an outstanding job!! You have an act for it girl!! The reunion was so much fun. i loved hanging w the fam, and especially you cuz we NEVER see eachother!! I wish we could ahve gone to the temple with you. Glad you guys could go. Miss you Kell Bell!!
Post a Comment